Monday, January 11, 2010

large chair painting

The top (green) one has been temporarily removed for fixes......


30x30 oil on canvas sold
$500

Both of these paintings are for my show in May which is a long way off, so if anyone is interested in either one, I've got plenty of time to do more.

I think I'm still working on the top (green) one, experimenting with the colors. I figured I'd do the public exposure test on it which, as I mentioned before, seems to get me to look at it more seriously to see if I'm satisfied. So, I trudged through the snow over to the barn where my picture taking nail is set up for larger paintings, thinking, can't I find a wall closer to the house (or in the house!) to do this? But the light was good out there today, so I went for it.

To purchase,contact mechamberlain15@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment